You can personalize your iPhone 8 by changing its wallpaper. You can use your own pictures or download a wallpaper from our website to set it as a background in your iPhone 8. This article will discuss the steps to follow in order to change iPhone 8 wallpapers.
How to Change iPhone 8 Wallpaper
- Open iPhone Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- You can choose from the default wallpapers (Dynamic, Stills or Live) or choose one of your own images. You can also choose a Live Wallpaper or Live Photo.
- Move around the selected image to fit the screen. Choose Perspective so the wallpaper moves as you tilt your screen or choose Still so the wallpaper doesn’t move.
- Tap Set to set the wallpaper once you have completed adjusting the image. If you need to start over, tap Cancel.
- The wallpaper can be set for the Home Screen, Lock Screen or both.
- Check the Home Screen to see your new wallpaper.
The ideal wallpaper size for iPhone 8 is 2662 x 2662 pixels. The square image works seamlessly with parallax effect. The Home Screen mentioned in the above steps is the screen you see when you login to your iPhone. The Lock Screen appears when you wake your iPhone.